Now that you have visited this site, see if you can answer these questions! Answers appear below.
1: Who was the first Black on the New York Stock Exchange?
2: What is the name of the first Black film?
3. Who was the first Black to serve a full term as a U.S. Senator?
4. Who was the first Black lawyer?
5. Who was the first Black president of a predominantly White university?
1963 Civil Rights Marchers
1: Joseph L. Searles II (Business)
2: The Railroad Porter (Entertainment)
3. Blanche Kelos Bruce (Politics)
4. Macon B. Allen (Professions)
5. Patrick Francis Healy, S. J. (Education)
To link to us, Click Here!